564Energy Management PM
- Sep 14, 2011
Aerotek Energy Services is looking for an Energy Management PM.
This position is a direct placement with a reputable firm in the Northwest.
This person will be in a Project Management role. They will be in charge of the corporate and industrial energy management services. This will include but is not limited to Metering project management, energy management analysis, wired/wireless system analysis, energy efficiency initiatives/recommendations, and looking into emerging technology within the energy industry. This person will be responsible for managing others including office and field personnel.
- Professional Engineer License (Highly Preferred) Ability to achieve PE in near future will also be considered.
- 5+ years in one or more of the following:
- Energy Efficiency project management
- Energy Management (Analysis, Auditing, or Commissioning)
- Industrial Electrical Distribution Systems
- Electrical Metering
- Energy Initiatives for Industrial Facilities
- Experience working in or with Industrial Facilities (i.e. Pulp & Paper, Large Refrigeration Facilities, Waste Water Plants, Large Industrial Manufacturing Plants, )
- Ability to multitask, wears multiple hats, and handles multiple projects at once (5+).
- Experience with some form of CAD Drafting/Design.
- Professional Engineer License (Highly Preferred)
- Experience with SCADA Systems
- Experience with additional electrically related systems; Ethernet, Wireless communications, Modbus, Energy Analysis software, Cellular data transfer, Facilities distribution systems, or other relatable systems.
This position has a highly competitive salary, excellent benefits, and has attractive bonus potential.
Qualified candidates contact: