Re: [kucinich.vt] dead again?

  • Jonathan Mark
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2011
      At 09:07 AM 5/2/2011, Frank wrote:

      Convenient - there is no body to determine whether the corpse has even remote resemblance to the miraculous bin Laden.
      buried at sea - no one can now get independent DNA samples to challenge or verify the US military DNA declaration

      comes as Obama has started his campaign for reelection.

      Yes.. but don't worry.. they have DNA samples.. since he was a CIA asset, and visited by the CIA the summer before 9/11.

      David Ray Griffin has written extensively on this..
      I have this following resource linked from FN..
      2001 to 2011 - Google Books - David Ray Griffin
      Osama bin Laden: dead or alive?

      Now we can get out of Afghanistan.

      I am not so sure they are planning to do this any time soon.. They got the corner of the heroine market that feeds the financing of black operations..

      Now we can invade & occupy Pakistan, we "knew" he left Afghanistan years ago, yet the occupation of Afghanistan continues, so we'll need to purify Pakistan.

      We probably just want to control them. It would be a first for us invading a country with nuclear weapons and little oil.,
      which is why the US likes dictators.. and performs coup d'etat.. or other means of cotnrol or extortion.

      And even Amy Goodman and Democracy Now are falling in line with this report without any expressed suspicion regarding their getting rid of his body in the open sea.. It reminds me of the gate-keepers silence and acceptance of the WTC steel getting shipped off for recycling... and other obvious actions for covering up the truth regarding the events of September 11.

      I am concerned that they have another false flag planned.. and that they will use this action as the reasoning for it..
      while the mainstream public is so gullible when the media harps a misleading message down the road to ruin..

      jonathan

      http://www.welfarestate.com/binladen/funeral/
      http://www.federalobserver.com/2011/05/01/oh-bullshit-how-many-times-can-bin-laden-die/
      http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/osama_dead.php

      I thought our whole schtick is the rule of law - so we bring bin Laden to court, try him, & then execute him if he's found guilty. Guess we really aren't interested in the rule of law.

      From: "CLG_News" <clg_news@...>
      Subject: U.S. Official: Bin Laden 'already buried at sea'
      Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 04:27:49 -0400

      News Updates from Citizens for Legitimate Government
      http://www.legitgov.org
      All links are here:
      http://www.legitgov.org/#breaking_news

      U.S. Official: Bin Laden 'already buried at sea' 02 May 2011 A U.S. official says Osama bin Laden has been buried at sea. After bin Laden was killed in a raid by U.S. forces in Pakistan, senior administration officials said the body would be handled according to Islamic practice and tradition. That practice calls for the body to be buried within 24 hours, the official said. ...The U.S. decided to bury him at sea. The official, who spoke Monday on condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive national security matters, did not immediately say where that occurred. [Wow, that was quick! So much for the DNA check. Now, bin Laden's oldest son was killed in the US attack, so that will suffice as a DNA 'match' and 'confirmation' for the lapdog-ish US media. Never mind Obama's birth certificate being fake - Osama's 'death certificate' is fake! The US will (now) get public support to kill Qaddafi/invade Libya for Exxon Mobil. The threat level is rising as a result of the US 'killing' Osama bin Forgotten. The war on [of] terror continues. --Lori Price]

      December 2001: Bin Laden Already Dead - Report 26 Dec 2001 Usama bin Laden has died a peaceful death due to an untreated lung complication, the Pakistan Observer reported, citing a Taliban leader who allegedly attended the funeral of the Al Qaeda leader. Bin Laden, according to the source, was suffering from a serious lung complication and succumbed to the disease in mid-December, in the vicinity of the Tora Bora mountains. The source claimed that bin Laden was laid to rest honorably in his last abode and his grave was made as per his Wahabi belief. About 30 close associates of bin Laden in Al Qaeda, including his most trusted and personal bodyguards, his family members and some "Taliban friends," attended the funeral rites. The Taliban source who claims to have seen bin Laden's face before burial said "he looked pale... but calm, relaxed and confident."

      November 2001: 'Bin Laden in poor health, to live for only two more years' -- CIA agent alleged to have met Bin Laden in July 01 Nov 2001 Two months before September 11 Osama bin Laden flew to Dubai for 10 days for treatment at the American hospital, where he was visited by the local CIA agent, according to the French newspaper Le Figaro. The disclosures are known to come from French intelligence which is keen to reveal the ambiguous role of the CIA, and to restrain Washington from extending the war to Iraq and elsewhere. Bin Laden is reported to have arrived in Dubai on July 4 from Quetta in Pakistan with his own personal doctor, nurse and four bodyguards, to be treated in the urology department... Bin Laden has often been reported to be in poor health. Some accounts claim that he is suffering from Hepatitis C, and can expect to live for only two more years. According to Le Figaro, last year he ordered a mobile dialysis machine to be delivered to his base at Kandahar in Afghanistan.

      Osama bin Laden is killed by U.S. forces in Pakistan 01 May 2011 Osama bin Laden, the long-hunted al-Qaeda leader and chief architect of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks on the United States, was killed by U.S. forces Sunday in a firefight in Pakistan, President Obama announced. In a rare Sunday night address from the East Room of the White House, Obama said a small team of U.S. personnel attacked a compound Sunday in Pakistan’s Abbottabad Valley, where bin Laden had been hiding since at least last summer. After a firefight, the U.S. team killed bin Laden, and took custody of his body in what Obama called "the most significant achievement to date in our nation’s effort to defeat al-Qaeda." [NORAD took directives from Osama bin Laden? Because NORAD was ordered to stand down on 9/11.]

      Army raises threat level at installations 01 May 2011  Citing recent world events, the U.S. Army has increased security levels at all of its bases and installations. The "force protection condition" was increased Sunday to "Bravo," the second level of the four condition levels. "Alpha" is the lowest level, "Delta," the highest. The heightened security level will remain in effect until further notice, the army said.

      April Considered US' Deadliest Month in Iraq Since 2009 01 May 2011 The death of an American soldier on Friday made April the deadliest month for U.S. forces in Iraq since 2009, AFP reports. The soldier's death brought the U.S.' total Iraq death tally in April to 11. The last time the death toll was brought to 11 was in November 2009, showing the risks U.S. soldiers still face even with operations officially declared over last summer.
      Those who wish to be added to the list can go here: http://www.legitgov.org/#subscribe_clg and add your name. Those who wish to unsubscribe can go here: http://lists.people-link.net/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/legitgov - you do NOT need a password to unsubscribe! If your email provider has marked this newsletter as spam, please mark it as 'not spam' and do not delete from a spam or 'junk' folder, as such actions trigger false spam complaints against the CLG. If you have any inquiries/issues with your subscription, please write: signup at legitgov dot org.

      CLG Editor-in-Chief: Lori Price. Copyright © 2011, Citizens for Legitimate Government ® All rights reserved.

      Fit to Transmit in the Post Cassini Flyby Era

      = = = = = www.FlybyNews.com = = = = =