URGENT: AFIN MEMO # 450_FLUORIDE POLL ALERT_please vote NO asap

  • Diane Drayton Buckland
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2012
      PLEASE VOTE NO AS A MATTER OF URGENCY to help our Canadian mates.
      Thank you.  DDB
      AFIN MEMO    -    Feb 25 12

      This urgent request is from the Fluoride Action Network's director Paul Connett on behalf of the Canadian community of Orillia, via Susan Schweitzer and Gene Burke:
      Please take a few seconds and vote quickly in this fluoridation poll at www.simcoe.com

      Scroll down to the bottom, on the left side of the page.  Please Vote NO, as soon as you can...  Thank you.
      Ailsa Boyden

      Diane Drayton Buckland

      Independent Chemical Researcher/Activist
      FIA website | MCS website | Profile

      Fluoride  Causes Cancer – Dr John Yiamouyiannis                                           http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=SYxLRtudYM4

      Fluoride Causes Cancer - Dr. Dean Burk
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClqK7XvfLg0

       “Our studies show that cancers of the gastrointestinal tract, kidney, bladder, breast and ovaries are those primarily associated with fluoride intake.”           John Yiamouyiannis PhD, Cancer Control Journal, Vol. 5, no’s1 + 2, p. 75.