Re: Introduction

  • fluorideus
    Message 1 of 18 , Jun 1, 2011
      Contact Rae Nadler-Olenick at info@... and visit the website http://www.FluorideFreeAustin.com

      Rae's group is making incredible strides in Austin Texas and can probably guide you

      Video of recent fluoridation meeting at Austin City Council
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HYZHjNSNs&feature=feedu

      Carol
      New York State Coalition Opposed to Fluoridation, Inc.

      --- In FluoridePoisoning@yahoogroups.com, "rare_earth_mom" <kastringer@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      > My name is Kathy. I was a chemistry teacher for 10 years. my first year in we did a lab on halogen reactivity.
      > It was then my eyes opened it hit me like a ton of bricks omg fluoride is in our water and other things.
      > Information that I could find was limited but I was always determined to do that lab so they could see with their own eyes. Since I taught at a tech school some of my students were working on being certified for the water department. And they couldn't believe when they came back from working for the summer that there was actually fluoride in the city water. Then a few years ago Fluoride Deception came out and I was able to show that movie.
      >
      > Personally, I am taking iodine and also read that boron would remove fluoride from the body. I wonder if anyone had experience with this if you could please share.
      >
      > I have a Berkey filter for the kitchen sink. Can anyone recommend a good system for the house?
      >
      > In addition, I would like to stop fluoridation here in my city, Lewisville, Texas, I am not sure where to even start. If anyone has suggestions in that area I would appreciate knowing. I've not ever been involved in any political things other than voting.
      >
      > Thank you

    • Aliss
      Message 2 of 18 , Jun 1, 2011

        Hi Kathy,

        Boron as a supplement seems to help me and the people who give me feedback so it is worth a try. Boron citrate is widely available and well absorbed. We can only get 3 mg dose per capsule or tablet here in Canada so I take 3 at a time. I also take trace amount supplements of lithium (Li-Zyme Forte from Biotics Research), selenium, zinc – these are all radio-and-light-sensitive and paramagnetic minerals that are co-factors for energy metabolism enzymes that fluoride interferes with. I take Iodine daily too. Therapeutic dose may be fine short term at first, but watch your symptoms as iodine overdose is possible. Because I’m in Canada where D3 is hard to come by naturally I take that in higher dose too. I stopped trying to find a good calcium supplement as nearly all of them trigger my fluoride sensitivity so I stick to cultured raw milk kefir, bone broth soups from pastured beef, and organic greens. Organic eggshells ought to be a good source of cheap calcium and I don’t know why no supplement company has this.

        If Lewisville buys its water from a private company or is part of a regional distribution system owned by the county you might have to use a different political strategy than if it is a local and publicly owned utility. The encouraging news is that in some places, a single articulate and reasonable person presenting the persuasive facts and arguments to one local committee or council has started the process that results in fluoridation being stopped.

        We have heard from local politicians here in southern Ontario that when ordinary people start getting upset about dental fluorosis in their children, and start calling their local municipal representatives, the politicians start paying attention. I guess you could say it’s a numbers game for them. One mother trying to get justice is dismissed as a crank but twenty mothers are taken seriously.

        aliss

      • mommy2baron@aol.com
        Message 3 of 18 , Jun 1, 2011
          In a message dated 5/31/2011 11:24:33 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, kastringer@... writes:
          I have a Berkey filter for the kitchen sink. Can anyone recommend a good system for the house?

          i am DEATHLY allergic/sensitive to the fluoridation. when the fluoridation started here i had to live for over a year at my house without being able to use running water except to flush the toilet until we got the whole house filtration system put in.

          over a year without running water was a nightmare--no baths, no hair washing, no hand washing, no dishes, no laundry at my house : (   anytime i wanted to do those things i had to drive 144 miles round trip to my mom's where she had the whole house filtration system.

          the whole house system that works for us is a three part system from vitasalus equinox.  we have the metal master, fluoride master and pure master.

          the metal master part is very important because there are some really nasty metals in the fluoridation solution.  it uses a lot of water to back flush but it is worth it.

          nita
        • David M Augenstein
          Message 4 of 18 , Jun 2, 2011
            Mommy--have you ever thought of disputing  your water bill? -- they say it is safe and clean-- you may never have to pay it until the dispute is settled.

            Augie

            David Michael Augenstein, MS, P.Eng.
            Publisher/Speaker/Consultant--Real Food
            330.875.1208 NE Ohio
            http://LivingFood.us
            Journal of Whole Food and Nutrition

            Message 5 of 18 , Jun 2, 2011
              All

              Has there ever been a case of non payment of water bill because it is unsafe?
              You would think that the SDWA saying that drugs intended to treat a medical condition are not allowed, would be easy to win. Plus the test results from a double blind test affirming that the person has an adverse reaction. Plus blood F levels that are in in the toxic range. Plus a QEEG showing brain disfunction.

              Winning one lawsuit like this could open the floodgates.

              James Deal's sham article showing no one taking responsibility for harm from fluoridation has got to have some teeth. How could the NSF possibly win? The CDC, ADA etc would be dismissed outright because they are not in the chain. The Safe Water Drinking Act (SDWA) is administered by and regulates the actions of the the EPA in connection with drinking water.

              Using the wording of this federal regulation, it would appear that a city council which votes to fluoridate has enact a "drinking water regulation" which requires "the addition of" a "substance for preventive health care purposes unrelated to contamination of drinking water," namely fluoride. If the limitations imposed by the SDWA do flow down to municipalities, then a decision by a city or water district to fluoridate is contrary to federal law and state law because state law adopts or passes on the federal law.

              Lets banckrupt the Negaunee Ishpeming Water Authority AND the cities themselves.

              Ronnie from Negaunee