Ronnie in Ferndale WA

  • Ronnie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2009
      Hi all

      Been in WA since January. Living in Whatcom county, a fluoride free county!

      These people here really know some of the dangers of F-. The aluminum plant used to be the culpret, it has been cleaned up (we hope!).

      This is the home of one of the few sucessful fluoride poisoning lawsuits on record.

      Been working 60 -80 hours a week opening an Ace hardware so I have not had time to do mush of anything else. Just wanted you all to know that it does make a difference!

      Also saw the link at the bottom of the page on lead poisoning -

      http://www.dmsachelation.com/index.html

      Great vidios! My first round of chelation was doctor perscribed DMSA and I could feel and experience the real physical reactions that occured within the hour of swallowing DMSA. I do not know if this DMSA is the real deal, but if it is everyone on the planet needs it!

      Diana B - can you figure out how to wrap you text when posting? It's a pain in the ass trying to read them and most probably just skip them like me.

      Maybe try to be more selective too. Remember this site is a support group for sick people first and formost. We welcome news , but people need to fine help without wading through activist posts.

      Just a thought and a heads up on why this group was formed.

      Ronnie