Fluoride poisoning group from Di Buckland -[Fwd: Ms Bligh - STOP FLUORIDATION NOW - IT'S A HUGE MISTAKE]

  • Diana Buckland
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2008
      Dear Colleagues, Just to keep you up to date with my latest
      correspondence re: trying to stop them
      poisoning our Queensland water with fluoride. Best to you all, Di
      Buckland www.mcs-global.org

      To: Premier Bligh & her Advisors, PLEASE READ EVERYTHING IN THIS VERY
      CAREFULLY INDEED!

      Many Queenslanders and Australians have spoken out against toxic
      chemical fluoride - you have chosen to ignore it -
      you must stop fluoridation plans now, you all chose to ignore the most
      credible evidence from around the world; well
      that will be you and your advisors most disastrous mistake. Please read
      everything here very carefully, if you intend to write the usual denial
      letter that toxic fluoride from your advice is safe, blah blah blah,
      don't bother writing to me and wasting
      Taxpayers postage, but I can see this is going to go on record as being
      your most dangerous blunder ever and
      may even go down in history - because you have ignored all credible
      evidence, even Professionals speaking
      out against fluoridation
      http://www.fluoridealert.org/professionals.statement.html - please
      ensure that you
      carefully read this entire email - although I can't see that happening,
      you'll just blow it off like to do anyone
      who disagrees with you and your advisors - if you get to see it at all,
      probably deleted without being read.

      You are in my opinion playing a dangerous game with the health of all
      Australians,
      why do you think so many credible people and organisations around the
      world, have fought like gladiators to end this fluoride
      poisoning/contamination of the world - it is a well know human health
      and environmental health disaster!!! I wonder what will happen when the
      Australians being coerced/fooled into believing toxic fluoride is safe,
      actually wake up and realise they have been misled/misinformed/dare I
      say fibbed to?

      Please wake up Ms Bligh; do the right thing and stop toxic fluoridation
      or you will eventually, like all Australians,
      regret such a negligence action which flies in the face of extremely
      credible evidence. Please contact the experts
      mentioned as below in my email to "bone up" your knowledge on true facts
      of toxic chemical fluoride.
      You've also ignored expert evidence on the absolute health dangers of
      consuming recycled sewerage!.

      Yours, Diane Buckland
      Kallangur. 4503

      FLUORIDATION - IMPORTANT
      Anna Bligh says:-
      I always look forward to hearing from Queenslanders about how we can
      make our great state even better. I welcome your ideas and suggestions
      and encourage you to let my government know about any concerns or
      questions you have and about the issues that matter to you.

      Anna Bligh MP
      Premier of Queensland

      These are my concerns Premier, but
      you will blow them off anyway - YOU ARE LISTENING AND BEING ADVISED BY
      THE WRONG PEOPLE Ms Bligh;
      one day your Government will regret the foolish decision to go ahead and
      fluoridate and ignore all credible evidence from around the world - I
      will copy and paste below some of my emails to people, you'll probably
      not even bother to read this anyway, and as I said, you'll ignore
      credible evidence - well maybe not when the massive lawsuits start.
      WHY DON'T YOU MEET WITH THE PEOPLE HOLDING THIS MEETING TOMORROW, YOU
      CAN ARRANGE A FUTURE MEETING AND LEARN YOURSELF!!! THE TRUTH OF TOXIC
      CHEMICAL FLUORIDE.

      _*Dear Media *_
      I am appealing to you all again to study this information very carefully
      indeed, Anna Bligh & Co. are dead wrong about forcing toxic fluoride on
      us all. The evidence from around the world is very credible and is being
      ignored. One day the other parts of Australia that have enforced
      fluoridation will live or die to regret it.
      Bligh & Co. are also ignoring the warnings about recycled sewerage with
      such arrogance it is worrying.

      If ever there is massive and credible evidence this is it - The
      Precautionary Principle must be applied to both these issues.
      I also worry very much about possible conflicts of interests in the
      heavy promotion of toxic fluoridation.

      Ignoring extensive credible evidence is disastrous for us all - we must
      not continue to be used as Lab Rats.
      Please listen before it is too late and so something about it - so many
      people are already suffering from allergies, sensitivities and
      intolerances, what about them ? What about people already suffering
      other illnesses and diseases that will be adversely affected by
      ingestion of toxic fluoride. (& dermal absorption).

      Many people are not in a financial position to be able to afford reverse
      osmosis and other house filtration systems; and they shouldn't have
      to!!! and what happens when they add toxic fluoride to bottled water??
      What then do we do?? The skin is the body's largest organ, showering
      etc., you can't escape the fluoride - cleaning teeth, washing etc., it's
      a nightmare. What happened to our freedom to choose what we ingest or
      place on our bodies. Why can't the people who want fluoride just keep
      using their fluoridated toothpastes. There used to be a warning on the
      toothpaste tubes with fluoride - to only use a pea sized
      amount and do not let your children swallow it.

      Some of us also suffer from a lack of adequate cleaning of our teeth to
      keep the acids under control.
      *
      WHAT THE GOVERNMENT NEEDED TO DO WAS TO INTRODUCE AFFORDABLE DENTISTRY -
      THAT'S WHERE THE PROBLEM LIES, OUR OWN FAMILY NOTICED THE COST OF DENTAL
      WORK WAS BEYOND OUR MEANS - AND I BELIEVE WITH THE AVERAGE POPULATION,
      NOT BEING ABLE TO AFFORD
      TO GO TO THE DENTIST, OR KEEP GOING, IS THE REAL PROBLEM. THEY SHOULD
      HAVE PUT THE MONEY INTO AFFORDABLE DENTISTRY FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS and not
      into building another TOXIC CHEMICAL PLANT which will go on to SLOWLY
      POISON AUSTRALIANS. * *And the Government can just go ahead and do this
      and we have no rights to refuse at all.
      Free country of free choices to protect our own health YEAH RIGHT!!!!
      *

      Thank you if any of you bother to read it and don't just delete it unread.

      Di Buckland
      4 Mia Street
      Kallangur Qld. 4503
      phone 07 3285 3573
      www.mcs-global.org

      (also to ABC under separate cover)

      *This is only a fraction of the very credible evidence being ignored -
      you must read this!!!*

      http://www.arthritistrust.org/Articles/Sodium%20Fluoride%20The%20Obedience%20Drug.pdf

      excerpt:-
      /Unfortunately, sodium fluoride interferes
      with one of our most important neurotransmitters, acetylcholine.
      (See "Fluoride: Governmentally Approved Poison,"/ http://
      www.arthritistrust.org. Ed.)
      *Governmentally Approved Poison here:
      http://www.arthritistrust.org/Articles/Fluoride.pdf
      *
      *
      *FLUORIDE ACTION NETWORK* - You must see this website!*
      http://www.fluoridealert.org/

      *Statement from Dr. Phyllis Mullenix on the Neurotoxicity of Fluoride *
      http://www.fluoridealert.org/pmullenix.htm

      *QUEENSLANDERS FOR SAFE WATER *
      http://www.qawf.org/
      *
      RECYCLED SEWERAGE & FLUORIDE *
      http://www.loveforlife.com.au/book/export/html/5550

      http://loveforlife.com.au/files/SEWAGE.pdf

      *and some further data (tip of the iceberg)*
      http://www.mcs-global.org/Fluoride.htm

      Diana Buckland

      MCS-GLOBAL WEBSITE: www.mcs-global.org
      Awareness, Education, Information & Recognition of Chemical Injury,
      Chemical Hypersensitivity, Chemical Sensitivity/MCS & other chemically
      induced illnesses & diseases affecting civilians & military personnel
      Global Chemical Pollution & the disastrous effects on human health &
      environmental health
      Cancer and the chemical connection
      Kallangur, Queensland, Australia
      phone 61+7+32853573
      Email: dbucklan@... or diana@...

      http://www.foodstandards.gov.au/newsroom/mediareleases/mediareleases2008/11november2008fsanzc4102.cfm

      FSANZ considers approving voluntary addition of fluoride to bottled water

      Food Standards Australia New Zealand (FSANZ) today released a report for
      public comment that proposes amending the /Australia New Zealand Food
      Standards Code /to allow manufacturers to voluntarily add fluoride to
      bottled water. The addition of certain substances, such as fluoride,
      must undergo a pre-market safety evaluation by FSANZ before they are
      approved for use at specified levels.

      If FSANZ approves the sale of bottled water containing added fluoride,
      it will be a voluntary permission. Manufacturers will be able to add
      fluoride or not, under the conditions of the food standard.

      FSANZ welcomes submissions from interested parties, which should be in
      FSANZ’s hands by *Tuesday 23 December 2008*.

      *(**Application A588*
      <http://www.foodstandards.gov.au/standardsdevelopment/applications/applicationa588volun3872.cfm>*)

      – Draft Assessment) - Voluntary addition of fluoride to packaged
      water*

      The Australian Beverages Council Ltd has applied for approval for the
      voluntary addition of fluoride, at a level of 0.6 – 1.0 milligrams per
      litre (total of naturally occurring and added fluoride), to packaged
      (bottled) water. This level equates to fluoride levels in fluoridated
      reticulated water supplies. The applicant claims approval would enable
      bottlers to offer fluoridated packaged water to consumers as an
      alternative to fluoridated reticulated water, or as a source of fluoride
      for those who do not have access to fluoridated reticulated water. FSANZ
      has concluded that there are no public health and safety concerns. We
      propose to approve the application, with the condition that the presence
      of added fluoride must be stated on the package label. We seek public
      comment on our proposed course of action.

      *Submissions: *FSANZ welcomes public comment from industry, public
      health professionals, government agencies and consumers. Details of the
      applications above can be found on _ www.foodstandards.gov.au _
      <http://www.foodstandards.gov.au/>.

      *Media contact: *Lydia Buchtmann 0401 714 265 (Australia) or

      +61 401 714 265 (from New Zealand)

      NOTE:

      *You are invited to attend the*

      * PUBLIC MEETING at West End, Brisbane on Nov 15th *

      *The Dark Side of Water Treatments by Queensland Government*

      *SATURDAY 15th November, 2008*

      *Date:* Saturday, 15th November, 2008

      *Time: *2pm–5pm

      *Venue: *AHIMSA HOUSE

      26 HoranStreet,

      West End, Brisbane

      *Entry: *Gold Coin Donation Appreciated

      * *

      *Tea Included: Approx 3.30pm*

      * *
      **

      *
      *

      *
      **The Issues: Recycled Water, Fluoridated Water*

      *THE SPEAKERS:
      1. Mr Snow Manners B.Econ., API (Toowoomba) ( speaking at approx 2.15pm )*

      Snow is an economist and property valuer. He researched the issue of
      recycled water when it was proposed as a solution for Toowoomba. Snow
      coordinated the various opposition groups in Toowoomba which forced a
      poll and defeated the proposal. Two months after the poll he was elected
      to the Toowoomba City Council in a by-election and served the balance of
      the Council term as Chair of Strategy and Governance.

      *2. Dr. Andrew Harms, BDS ( speaking at approx 2.45pm )*

      Andrew is a dentist and Past President, Australian Dental Association,
      South Australia Branch. During a period of illness some years ago he
      changed his views drastically and is now an authority on fluoride toxicity.

      *3. Dr John Ryan (MB. BS. Qld) *

      John is a doctor, a Fellow and Former National Examiner of both Royal
      Australian College of General Practitioners and Australian College of
      Nutritional and Environmental Medicine. He has post graduate
      qualifications in Nutrition (M. Sc. Distinction, London), and Children’s
      Diseases (DCH Ireland). He was for five years a member of the
      Therapeutic Goods Advisory Committee on Complementary Medicines in
      Australia. He is a founding member of Professionals Against Water
      Fluoridation with 1800 professional members worldwide.

      *4. Mrs Merilyn Haines (B.App.Sc Med Lab Tech)*

      Merilyn is a medical scientist who has worked in most areas of
      pathology. She has a keen interest in social justice and applies these
      values to a heavy commitment in community and environmental projects.
      Merilyn is Chair and Founder of Queenslanders for Safe Water, Food and
      Air Inc and is a strong voice for those people who feel they have been
      harmed and neglected in the process of water fluoridation in Queensland.
      Merilyn had a family member harmed by Townsville’s fluoridated water,
      which sparked her interest and concern at the practice.

      * *

      *For further information, phone: Angus: 07 3254 4596 or Jeanie 0408 006
      544*

      Web Site : www.qawf.org E-mail info@... <mailto:info@...>

      *Water fluoridation and the use of recycled sewage effluent are two of
      the most important health issues ever to face the people of Queensland.
      Hear from Professionals who have studied these issues over many years.*