Re: Borax and detox of fluoride

  • ron072754
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2013
      Relnee

      I have not tried borax - it could be a reaction to the borax and or the
      boron freeing up F- and becoming reactive as it cascades through your
      system in hopes that you will excrete it .

      I have cheletated for heavy metals with DMSA and EDTA and both caused
      increased ill health to some degree. I have also tried iodine - some
      times I felt more clear headed and other times sicker than not taking
      it.

      Be sure to introduce one thing at a time. Get off all drugs supliments
      for a couple of days then try borax or iodine or whatever. Also try
      using a lot smaller dose of the borax.

      Probably not the answer you wanted to hear,but the medical community is
      clueless also. All they do is treat symptoms and pile up more chemical
      one on top of the other.

      Ron

      > I am wondering about fluoride detox: is it common to get terrible
      symptoms of fluoride detox when one tries to chelate fluoride using
      borax?
      > I started taking iodine which I found displaced the fluoride making me
      very itchy on its way out. Since then, I tried a dose of borax (1/8) tsp
      and since then have gotten very sick. The body itching from iodine went
      away within 1 hour but I ended up nauseous, vomiting, extreme stiff
      neck, bad sinus pain, dizzy, lightheaded, poor sleep, bruising on legs,
      rapid heart beat, anxiety, bone and muscle pain, brain fog and a very
      bad migraine. I'm also getting foul smelling sweat and fever.
      > Is this common with fluoride detox? I'm aware that fluoride detox can
      be very painful but to the point where one feels as if they are dying?