Offer = Boxer

  • Erin
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2008
      I have a dog, a 5 month old boxer, male, fawn in color. He needs a new
      home, because he doesnt like children. He is a fabulous dog who has
      grown to become such a large part of my family. He needs a home which
      he can be inside, with people. He has lived in my home since he we got
      him. He is a high energy dog, with a lot of love to give. He is also
      very protective over his family.

      i will under no circumstances place this dog in a home wich has, or is
      frequently visited by, young children.

      Please call me at 843- 765- 3018

      Sincerly, Erin