needed: metal dog kennel

  • jcmom0825@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2010
      If anybody has a metal dog kennel that you would be willing to get rid of,
      please let me know. We have an English Bulldog that requires constant
      attention and everytime we leave him home alone, he destoys something. He has
      torn up the side of our couch, chewed completely through laptop chargers, and
      most recently, knocked over our christmas tree, chewed some ornaments and
      ruined my angel from the top of the tree. Oh, and he also chewed through
      the lights on the tree, so it no longer works. Anyway, we had him in a
      plastic dog crate, but he out grew it and learned if he pushed on the door hard
      enough, he could get out. So, we need something more sturdy, medium-large in
      size. He's about 40 lbs and short and stocky...please help us before this
      dog destroys everything in our house! We love him to death, but can't
      possibly have someone home with him at all times. He doesn't seem to bother
      anything unless he's alone....he's more like another child than a pet...lol.
      Thanks in advance!