wanted:chickens and small male conure

  • lisa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2010
      Hi every one my name is lisa and i am looking for some chickens any size or color i am trying to get these for my 79 year old grandmother who loves her eggs see what happened my dog got loose and got a hold of everyone of them i've given the dog away now so it want happen no more but i can't afford to buy her any more and i feel like it my place to replace them but due to i don't have a job it dont seem to possible so if anyone can help in any kind of way i will gratefully appreciate so any chickens you don't want i will be happy to take them off your hands and about the small conure she has a female that has laid three eggs but in need of a male to fertilize them so they will hatch she wants to try to raise her some little birdies so i am trying to do everything i can to make her hobbies happen .......thanks in advance