No activity in last 7 days
This group is for domestic violence advocates who are employed or volunteer at one of the 42 certified domestic violence centers. This is a forum for those advocates to communicate about working with domestic violence issues and to support and assist one another with issues that we face. You all do very important work. This group is here as a network for your support, providing information about training opportunities, job opportunities, articles from the news, and more. It is provided as a service of the Florida Coalition Against Domestic Violence (FCADV). Due to the sensitive nature of domestic violence, all memberships must be approved by the listserve moderator at FCADV.
- Domestic Violence
- May 8, 2002
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.