What packing material do you use in your stuffing box. Many years ago when I was steamboating for a living we used waxed flax packing in the stuffing tubejahooker1953
'Good topic and replies. Just to add to Jim's and others comments, I have included the specs for my stuffing box or "gland" supplied by Elco Electric Launchrhcmkc1
Thanks to all who wrote in response to our looking for advice on installing Teak planks in our Flicka, (sv Mona, Hull #388). We will report back in with our
- Oct 6, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.