Re: [Flewelling] Nightrunner-World-Historical-Timeline

  • Alex
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 5, 2000
      > I've eventually finished a more or less complete Historical Timeline out
      > of the references in the NR-Books as an excel97-file.

      > Shall I post it as attachment directly to the list or better to you?
      Please don't post it as an attachment to the list. that could be rather
      painful.

      Might be a better idea to make it available on the web or something as
      such instead.

      Ae.
    • hbrown9628@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 5, 2000
        uschi-kugelmann@... writes:

        > Hi Helen&Lynn!
        >
        > I've eventually finished a more or less complete Historical Timeline out
        > of the references in the NR-Books (sorry, I had to base it on the (re-)
        > appearances of Rendel's Star instead of the Hierophant-Reckoning yet) as
        > an
        > excel97-file.
        > For Helen:
        > Shall I post it as attachment directly to the list or better to you?

        Well normally I'd say upload it to the list shared webspage at
        onelist/egroups, and put it in a folder of it's own, so it didn't get mixed
        up with the pics. I've disabled the attached files to the list function to
        help stop attached virus files. But send me a copy as well, in case not
        everyone can read excel files. Can I add it to the forthcoming list FAQ as
        well?

        I have to admire your dedication. Well done.

        Helen