OT: What culture in Middle-Earth do you fancy?

  • whetner
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 29, 2002
    • Rie Sheridan
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 29, 2002
        I'll check it out--but if the answer is anything but the
        Shire I will be extremely surprised....lol

        --- whetner <whetner@...> wrote:
        > http://www.mousse-chocolat.net/quiz/quiz.html

        =====
        You've seen Lord of the Rings, and you want more elves--
        Check out Elfen Gold by Sheri McGathy
        http://www.newconceptspublishing.com/elfengold.htm
        or The Blood that Binds by Rie Sheridan
        http://novelbooksinc.com/authors/rie_sheridan/blood_that_binds.html

        http://health.yahoo.com
      • Andrea Chavez
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 29, 2002
          an elf-fancier -- I didn't really need to even ask,
          but that's what came up!!

          Andrea -- elf-lover from WAY back

          --- whetner <whetner@...> wrote:
          > http://www.mousse-chocolat.net/quiz/quiz.html

          =====
          Andrea C

          "I always pass on good advice,
          It's the only thing to do with it" --Oscar Wilde

          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 29, 2002
            Wizards for me.

            Angelle

            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 29, 2002
              here we go:...Gollum and nameless rangers i am coming *smirk*

              lemme c what's up for me this time ^_^

              noerml
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 29, 2002
                hihi... What did i expect, really?...me is Orc-fancier
                altho i think this test is sort of eh...well y'know
                pick whom you like.... cuz questions like you wear
                shoes and, how many meals a day, hairy not hairy...
                all sort of points out what to choose to get a hobbit, eh?
                *grin*

                noerml
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 30, 2002
                  In a message dated 4/29/02 10:59:50 PM GMT Daylight Time, whetner@...
                  writes:

                  > http://www.mousse-chocolat.net/quiz/quiz.html

                  Oh sniffle <g>.... I came out as a human fancier... this is awful.. I want to
                  be a pervert too <g>. Stomps off to hobbit hole in a huff <giggle>. Mind
                  you thinking postive being a human fancier means I get to drool over Aragorn
                  and Boromir... <g>, which is umm exactly what I did do... Ok, so I'm a
                  Hobbit at heart who fancies hunky guys...

                • leafmirror2
                  Message 8 of 8 , Apr 30, 2002
                    --- In Flewelling@y..., HBrown9628@a... wrote:
                    > In a message dated 4/29/02 10:59:50 PM GMT Daylight Time, whetner@y...
                    > writes:
                    >

                    > > http://www.mousse-chocolat.net/quiz/quiz.html

                    Human fancier here, though I'd rather live with hobbits.