Re: AW: AW: [Flewelling] fairy tales and other blathering

  • Loireag
    Message 1 of 40 , Feb 2, 2002
      --- noerml <noerml@...> wrote:
      > > Little
      > >Mermaid, nor anything about that tale and its sad focus. I made one
      > of
      > >my friends here read the original version -- she ended up in tears,
      > >exclaiming, "That's so sad! But beautiful!" One person at a time,
      > >always say. :)
      >
      > Yeah it is also my favorite one...and gosh...around X-mas
      > They broadcasted a wonderful film version. It was just
      > soOooo damn god. I cannot describe it, it did not
      > Have any special effects, not good costumes, but
      > Direction was just awesome!!!!!! Argh...since my
      > Da had to record something at the same time i
      > Never could get it on tape..but oh well...it was
      > Just the way i luv films. Art like, weird
      > And most expressive. And all more or less
      > In three colors blue green and sunlight, costumes
      > Everything..it was just so fantastic ahhh.. *drool*
      > Hmm..yeah you guys are prolly wondering what i am
      > Talking about, and if you'd see it you'd most certainly
      > Hate it *Grin*
      >
      > Weird norml

      I'd love to see that! I saw what I now know is an anime version when I
      was very little (it made me cry like a baby, just like my other
      favorite anime movie of that era, The Last Unicorn), but I've never
      really seen a version of it that I really adore.

      cheers,
      Robin B.

      =====
      "Someone out there's listening to the same song and feeling the same way that I do..." -- BTE I Do
      Visit my manor -- http://www.angelfire.com/ma2/loireag

      http://auctions.yahoo.com
    • whetner
      Message 40 of 40 , Feb 5, 2002
        --- In Flewelling@y..., Loireag <loireag@y...> wrote:
        > I'd love to see that! I saw what I now know is an anime version
        when I
        > was very little (it made me cry like a baby, just like my other
        > favorite anime movie of that era, The Last Unicorn), but I've never
        > really seen a version of it that I really adore.

        Oh! Oh! I saw that anime version of Little Mermaid! My Dad even made
        a copy of it for me and I watched it over and over when I was little.

        -Sherene