Re: [Flewelling] A couple of responses

  • Kuiama
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2002
      I'll try to be less analytical and write shorter sentences. It's a habit, obviously, so I make no overnight guarantees. Thanks, guys, for letting me know it was a bit nervewracking sometimes. It's all good... I do tend to be analytical in nature, though, but I'll try to tone it down anyway. Cool? Now, since I'm having to do this all left-handed (which I'm not), I'm going to go back into hiding. Be good. Later!
      Kuiama
      Alison Ball <ivyseer@...> wrote:
      1a. Noermal, that reply of yours about long sentences
      is magnificent. I gave myself the pleasure of
      imagining a Microsoft Word Grammar Check having an
      anuerism over tyring to digest it. :)

      ----------------------- hitokirabanzai@... ----------------------
      "What do you mean the Earth doesn't revolve around you? I must be really deluded" --RDV

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2002
        >I'll try to be less analytical and write shorter sentences. It's a
        habit, obviously, so I make no overnight guarantees. >Thanks, guys, for
        letting me know it was a bit nervewracking sometimes.

        Ah.no!...don't try to be some1 you aren't...you see, this
        Group lives on the differences...thing was just...i intended
        To be funny and not all that serious.....ah well..but
        the reason why i sorta complained was that i did not
        Get what you are saying...i understood it..but i could
        Not make out whether that was supposed to be a compliment
        Or if i should be offended ;-)..ah well..the language barrier.

        Norml

        PS: Never take me serious, except my way
        Of talking is ;-)...which hardly ever
        happes
      • ivyseer
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 1, 2002
          --- In Flewelling@y..., Kuiama <hitokirabanzai@y...> wrote:

          > I'll try to be less analytical and write shorter sentences. It's
          a habit, obviously, so I make no overnight guarantees. Thanks, guys,
          for letting me know it was a bit nervewracking sometimes. It's all
          good... I do tend to be analytical in nature, though, but I'll try
          to tone it down anyway. Cool? Now, since I'm having to do this all
          left-handed (which I'm not), I'm going to go back into hiding. Be
          good. Later!
          > Kuiama
          > Alison Ball <ivyseer@y...> wrote:
          > 1a. Noermal, that reply of yours about long sentences
          > is magnificent. I gave myself the pleasure of
          > imagining a Microsoft Word Grammar Check having an
          > anuerism over tyring to digest it. :)

          > "What do you mean the Earth doesn't revolve around you? I must be
          really deluded" --RDV

          I'm very sorry :( I didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings with my
          statement other than the stupid grammar check. He and I have a long
          history of animosity towards each other. *Seriously thinking of just
          Lurking for a while*