a cat

  • Annika Riedel
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 1999
      I got my cat, well now, almost three years ago. And my parents were
      strictly against another cat in the household, after our most-beloved
      "macho" Rocky was killed by a car. But just seeing her falling over her
      tiny paws, they couldn't resist any longer.

      She looks like a perfectly ordinary grey-striped cat, but hey, she's got
      one kind of a personality. She's lovely, she is a huntress (lifes of
      many birds and mice go on her account; and she proudly presents her
      trophies to us - with mixed results), she just loves to be caressed (I
      suspect it feels to her like a really good massage - and she can't have
      enough of it), and she is so patient with us dumb humans, when we do not
      understand her wishes (most importantly concerning revolting food). Just
      watching a movie or reading a book with her on my stomach (feeling her
      warmth) or trying to get some sleep with her lying spreadeagled over my
      feet, are experiences I never want to miss.

      We still got some years ahead together, and when I have to move out of
      my parents house, I wish for an understanding, my dictionary says,
      landlord (?).

      annika :)

      PS: DDL looks (looked) just like I imagined Seregil. I would never have
      thought of him, though. Thanks for the picture.