Re: [Flewelling] Introduction

  • Rie Sheridan
    Message 1 of 32 , Jan 1, 2002
      Welcome, Sarah--(one of my favorite names...)

      Please, join in--but watch out for noerml. He will bite if
      he knows you are there! :)

      Rie

      --- Lynn Kittyhawk <mazokuchimera@...> wrote:
      > Greetings everyone. I've been lurking on this list for
      > a year now and figured it was high time I introduced
      > myself. My online name is Lynn Kittyhawk but my real
      > name is Sarah. Call me either it really doesn't
      > matter. I'm 16 years old (I'll be 17 in 12 days) and I
      > live in frozen New England ^_^
      >
      > Yesterday was the one year anniversary of me reading
      > LITS. I welcomed in the new year last year with that
      > book in my hand. I've read all three nightrunner books
      > and I've loved each all of them. Although my favorite
      > is SD, it was just so...cool. My favorite Nightrunner
      > character is Thero ::drools:: what? ^_~ I also really
      > love Seregil. Since reading them I've converted
      > several member of the slashhp mailing list, my best
      > friend Kirsten and my best male friend Jeff into fans
      >
      > I read Skut's short story "Raven's Cut" and loved it.
      > Assassins are some of my favorite characters and I've
      > always had an interest in Skut.
      >
      > I read Bone Doll's Twin last quarter and loved it. It
      > as good, if not better than the Nightrunner series. My
      > favorite character is Ki. I NEED to know what
      > happened to him at the end. It's torture being left
      > hanging like that! >_<
      >
      > Well, I've rambled enough. I hope to be an active
      > member of this list and not lurk but who knows. I have
      > a terrible habit of lurking ^^;;;
      >
      > ~Sarah
      >
      > =====
      > ~Lynn Kittyhawk aka Yama Chick
      > Ken no Miko, Wormmon no Miko
      > Keeper of the Yaoi Wand of Power
      > The Obsessed, Insane, Sword Swinging Fangirl
      > Infamous Bag of Dice: http://dicebag.diaryland.com
      > "History does not always come with drums beating and
      > flags flying. Sometimes it comes on a wave of silence.
      > Sometimes it whispers." -Lerone Bennett Jr.

      http://greetings.yahoo.com
    • m-a-b
      Message 32 of 32 , Apr 27 6:44 PM
        Hello Claudia,
        Thank you for the welcome. I've read all the books of the Nightrunner Series
        and Tamir and I am eagerly awaiting the next one.
        Maggie