Introduction

  • Lynn Kittyhawk
    Message 1 of 32 , Jan 1, 2002
      Greetings everyone. I've been lurking on this list for
      a year now and figured it was high time I introduced
      myself. My online name is Lynn Kittyhawk but my real
      name is Sarah. Call me either it really doesn't
      matter. I'm 16 years old (I'll be 17 in 12 days) and I
      live in frozen New England ^_^

      Yesterday was the one year anniversary of me reading
      LITS. I welcomed in the new year last year with that
      book in my hand. I've read all three nightrunner books
      and I've loved each all of them. Although my favorite
      is SD, it was just so...cool. My favorite Nightrunner
      character is Thero ::drools:: what? ^_~ I also really
      love Seregil. Since reading them I've converted
      several member of the slashhp mailing list, my best
      friend Kirsten and my best male friend Jeff into fans

      I read Skut's short story "Raven's Cut" and loved it.
      Assassins are some of my favorite characters and I've
      always had an interest in Skut.

      I read Bone Doll's Twin last quarter and loved it. It
      as good, if not better than the Nightrunner series. My
      favorite character is Ki. I NEED to know what
      happened to him at the end. It's torture being left
      hanging like that! >_<

      Well, I've rambled enough. I hope to be an active
      member of this list and not lurk but who knows. I have
      a terrible habit of lurking ^^;;;

      ~Sarah

      =====
      ~Lynn Kittyhawk aka Yama Chick
      Ken no Miko, Wormmon no Miko
      Keeper of the Yaoi Wand of Power
      The Obsessed, Insane, Sword Swinging Fangirl
      Infamous Bag of Dice: http://dicebag.diaryland.com
      "History does not always come with drums beating and flags flying. Sometimes it comes on a wave of silence. Sometimes it whispers." -Lerone Bennett Jr.

      http://greetings.yahoo.com
    • m-a-b
      Message 32 of 32 , Apr 27, 2008
        Hello Claudia,
        Thank you for the welcome. I've read all the books of the Nightrunner Series
        and Tamir and I am eagerly awaiting the next one.
        Maggie