Re: [Flewelling] Digest Number 110

  • le fruitbat
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 11, 2000
      >I'd guess that it's wicked chilly just now. The Alps are >spectacular!

      LOL

      I just had to laugh. I think it's so great that you used "wicked" in your
      email. It's proof positive that you're a full blooded new englander when you
      not only _say_ wicked all the time, but you write it too. :) I also think
      it's funny because i've never heard anyone over the age of 21 or so use it.
      That's wicked cool!

      emilie,
      hard core new englander

      Oh, i don't remember who brought it up, but i have to agree with that
      description of the women in the Jordan books. They're some seriously messed
      up chicks.
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 11, 2000
        In a message dated 3/11/00 10:01:47 AM, culynne@... writes:

        >I just had to laugh. I think it's so great that you used "wicked" in your
        >
        >email. It's proof positive that you're a full blooded new englander when
        >you
        >not only _say_ wicked all the time, but you write it too. :) I also think
        >
        >it's funny because i've never heard anyone over the age of 21 or so use
        >it.
        >That's wicked cool!

        If it was February, I'd guess it was *some* cold!