Re: Roleplay?

  • Shinto Assassino /Sall Kara
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2000
      I've been quiet for a long, time, and I haven't been able to catch up with
      most of the e-mails until lately, but the mention of roleplaying did catch
      my attention. Do you roleplay this on the net? And where? I am a roleplayer
      myself and I would like to observe your style of roleplaying if it is on the
      net.

      Sall Moraco