Re: somewhat belated introduction

  • Gnine
    Message 1 of 16 , Nov 30, 2001
      First off, AHH! Wow but this list updates FAST! Go a day and the
      messages sure pile up...soo great!!! This list in wonderful...wish I
      had more time in the day to check it! :)

      > I am currently doing nothing at all, and I LUV IT. But I am
      > > going to study
      > > in America (Cornell I am coming :D)

      You'll love it here!! Sooooo beautiful! (I'm a freshman here) Fell in
      love w/ the school two years ago five minutes after stepping onto
      campus...which of the colleges are you in? Do you have a planned
      major or undecided?

      > Congrats! Excellent school. Perhaps I'll see you at a book signing
      > sometime.

      Ohh, does this mean you're doing signings around here? It would be so
      wonderful to find one of them! I actually have a signed copy of
      Traitor's Moon due to the fact I bought it in Elsworth, ME and I
      guess you'd done a signing there previously...would enjoy meeting you
      in person though!

      Jeannine
    • Ilana J. Rosenshein
      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 1, 2001
        From: "Lynn" <Leafmirror@...>

        > Well, what I saw was not dandelions, but it may be different parts of
        > the country. Dandelions are a nuisance here, but the new leaves are
        > good eating. And if you get the really long stemmed ones, you can make
        > dandelion horns to blow.

        One person's nuisances, another's love. Dandelions, to me, are wild and
        free. Beautiful yellow flowers that turn into puffs of fluff! While
        perfectly green mowed lawns appeal to some, give me a field of dandelions
        any day!

        And of course, there is always dandelion wine...

        Ilana