new book

  • J K
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 9, 2000
      what is the new book mentioned going to be about?
      (sorry if this has already been covered...) :)
      jk
      http://im.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , May 11, 2012
        Hi everyone.. just a note to remind you all its only 18 days til Casket of
        Souls is released and if you post anything on it, don't forget lots of
        spoiler space and to put a warning in the subject header. Thanks :-).

        Everyone getting excited?

        Me I'm just hoping that Amazon UK actually get enough stock to cover pre
        orders this time lol so I'm not a week or so behind everyone else getting to
        read it.

      • Tahra
        Message 3 of 3 , May 11, 2012
          I still have hopes of finding it somewhere in London... Make for a nice
          return trip.

          Also, I should reread the other 2... Since I believe I only read the last
          one once, and the one before twice. As opposed to all the others, that were
          probably read 10+ times :)

          _____