whatever

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2001
      > The funny thing is , Nörml (how on earth did you come by that name *g*?)

      I don't have a clue how i got it...but two friends of mine came up with it
      and since
      that time i am Nörml...well Norman is not that far away from Nörml anyhow...
      but still...and there is one good thing about that name....even
      noerml@...
      was free ^_^

      > I thought you were female for the longest time *g*.

      well you see, that happens to me a lot; both was though;
      that i mistake some1 for female/male or that some1 mistakes me
      for fremale. I guess it has to do with cultuaral differences.
      The roll of a woman is totally different e.g in Afganisdan and
      well let's take Germany. Maybe the Afghan would automaticlly
      think that every1 he encounters on the internet has to be male,
      since females are not "supposed" to be on the internet or sth
      (yeah i know a stupid example ;-)) Anyway..hope you got what i mean.

      Nörml
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 12 7:15 AM
        oh..btw..i am currently in the chat room...doing other things
        as well though ;-)

        noerml