Re: Book Covers

  • Leafmirror@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1 4:43 AM
      In a message dated 2/1/00 12:26:53 AM, MastrSongWeaver@... writes:

      >From: MastrSongWeaver@...
      >
      >Lynn, will there be anyway to get copies of the Czech printings of the
      >three
      >books? I really love those covers and would like to add them to the
      >collection if possible.
      >
      >Thanks.
      >Lael

      I'll see what I can find out. Foreign copies are notoriously hard to obtain.
      (I sold the Polish rights five years ago and still haven't seen a copy! But
      just found out they've just gone to print on Luck.) If all else fails,
      perhaps you could work something out with the artist?

      Note to German readers: just signed the German contract for TM!