Book Covers

  • MastrSongWeaver@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 31, 2000
      Lynn, will there be anyway to get copies of the Czech printings of the three
      books? I really love those covers and would like to add them to the
      collection if possible.

      Thanks.
      Lael
    • Leafmirror@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2000
        In a message dated 2/1/00 12:26:53 AM, MastrSongWeaver@... writes:

        >From: MastrSongWeaver@...
        >
        >Lynn, will there be anyway to get copies of the Czech printings of the
        >three
        >books? I really love those covers and would like to add them to the
        >collection if possible.
        >
        >Thanks.
        >Lael

        I'll see what I can find out. Foreign copies are notoriously hard to obtain.
        (I sold the Polish rights five years ago and still haven't seen a copy! But
        just found out they've just gone to print on Luck.) If all else fails,
        perhaps you could work something out with the artist?

        Note to German readers: just signed the German contract for TM!