Re: [Flewelling] Uploaded possible Seregil pic

  • Firesong
    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 9, 2001
      *THUD*
      Oh my god!!!
      *Gathers herself up and dons her "Johnny-for-Seregil-button"*
      This man always does me in . What an incredible picture.... and you know
      it is not only his looks that qualify him for Seregil, he also seems to
      be quite ageless. I mean the man is approaching 40! He must be an elf or
      something... a chain smoking elf I admit *g*, but well, in my fantasies
      he can be anything ;-) *sigh*

      Ah well, Johnny is the only actor who survived as a long lasting
      cineastic passion :-) .... all the others disappeared into the mists at
      some point. And thank god that one of the most beautiful men on this
      planet is also a great and fearless actor *g*.

      Fire

      --

      http://www.elvendale.de

      "Buttercup: We'll never survive.
      Westley: Nonsense, you only say that because nobody ever has.
      (The Princess Bride)
    • Megara
      Message 2 of 15 , Sep 9, 2001
        ::delurk:: I agree. Yum. That is *so* Seregil, lol ^^;

        Megara ::relurk::

        > My god! That's one of the most beautiful men on earth. Very similiar
        > to how I'd picture Seregil.
        >
        > Angelle

        =====
        Sub Persona // Under the Mask.. http://subpersona.cjb.net
        **
        Andie4545: I want to see Britney Spears perform!! (dont shoot me for that)
        Megara133: ::resists urge to shoot::
        Megara133: lol
        Andie4545: well pretend like, Chan...Wan...Wang...Chung was preforming!

        http://im.yahoo.com
      • Xmimitachikawax@aol.com
        Message 3 of 15 , Sep 9, 2001
          In a message dated 9/9/01 12:14:05 PM, megara133@... writes:

          << ::delurk:: I agree. Yum. That is *so* Seregil, lol ^^; >>

          ::Also delurks:: I want Kheeta actors! ^^;; lol, I am a sole Kheeta fan.
          So cute.. ^^;;

          :: Jackie-chan ::

          :: "Galgarion is Cherry's butt?! That is gonna be the coolest boss fight
          *EVER*!" - Eikre, RPG World ::

          :: S'ennuyer -- http://sennuyer.cjb.net ::
          :: Kaito Stampede Jackie=chan Dark Adventures~! ::
        • whetner@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 15 , Sep 9, 2001
            That's a great picture, perfect for Seregil. But it looks like a pic
            from when he was younger. He might be too old now...

            --- In Flewelling@y..., "Wolfling" <wolfling@s...> wrote:
            > <delurking>
            >
            > Hi...
            >
            > A friend of mine sent this pic of Johnny Depp to me, raving about
            how much it
            > looked like Seregil. I had to agree and, knowing that Lynn's
            mentioned him as a
            > choice before, thought it would be nice to share...
            >
            > Here's the url...

            20play%20%20Sere
            > gil/jd2seregil3.jpg
            >
            > Wolfling
            > Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons
            > For thou art crunchy and good with
            > ketchup
          • Andrea Chavez
            Message 5 of 15 , Sep 10, 2001
              Dear sweet gods above
              That is SOME picture -- kaTHUD!
              (ouch)

              Andrea -- all goo-goo eyed in Moscow

              =====
              Andrea C

              "I always pass on good advice,
              It's the only thing to do with it" --Oscar Wilde

              http://im.yahoo.com
            • dangelle@hotmail.com
              Message 6 of 15 , Sep 10, 2001
                --- In Flewelling@y..., Andrea Chavez <achavez47@y...> wrote:

                > Dear sweet gods above
                > That is SOME picture -- kaTHUD!
                > (ouch)

                You okay?

                Angelle, who can't resist another peak
              • Pharlain
                Message 7 of 15 , Sep 10, 2001
                  on 9/10/01 6:11 PM, dangelle@... at dangelle@... wrote:

                  > You okay?
                  >
                  > Angelle, who can't resist another peak

                  I agree. I've been peeking all weekend. Ever since I got it. That is just
                  such a yummy fic. And then *that* reminded me how sexy Sere is so I'm going
                  back and reading the books again....then peeking... then reading... how will
                  I ever get work done?
                  --
                  ~Pharlain
                  "I will grow old a great and groaning man,
                  Message 8 of 15 , Sep 11, 2001
                    LOL. Whaddid I tell ya?

                    Lynn

                    Message 9 of 15 , Sep 15, 2001
                      I should probably mention again his amazing cameos in "Before Night
                      Falls" (I think that's the right title--- foreign film, up for an
                      Oscar last year) as a threatening prison official and as an
                      outrageously slutty transvestite prisoner in that same prison. If I
                      hadn't known he was in it, I wouldn't have recognized him either time.

                      Lynn