Re: [Flewelling] Uploaded possible Seregil pic

  • Firesong
    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 9 6:05 AM
      *THUD*
      Oh my god!!!
      *Gathers herself up and dons her "Johnny-for-Seregil-button"*
      This man always does me in . What an incredible picture.... and you know
      it is not only his looks that qualify him for Seregil, he also seems to
      be quite ageless. I mean the man is approaching 40! He must be an elf or
      something... a chain smoking elf I admit *g*, but well, in my fantasies
      he can be anything ;-) *sigh*

      Ah well, Johnny is the only actor who survived as a long lasting
      cineastic passion :-) .... all the others disappeared into the mists at
      some point. And thank god that one of the most beautiful men on this
      planet is also a great and fearless actor *g*.

      Fire

      --

      http://www.elvendale.de

      "Buttercup: We'll never survive.
      Westley: Nonsense, you only say that because nobody ever has.
      (The Princess Bride)
    • dangelle@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 15 , Sep 9 11:58 AM
        --- In Flewelling@y..., Rie Sheridan <riewrites1@y...> wrote:
        > It is a great picture...but he's almost TOO pretty for
        > Seregil in that one...IMHO....

        My god! That's one of the most beautiful men on earth. Very similiar
        to how I'd picture Seregil.

        Angelle
      • Megara
        Message 3 of 15 , Sep 9 12:12 PM
          ::delurk:: I agree. Yum. That is *so* Seregil, lol ^^;

          Megara ::relurk::

          > My god! That's one of the most beautiful men on earth. Very similiar
          > to how I'd picture Seregil.
          >
          > Angelle

          =====
          Sub Persona // Under the Mask.. http://subpersona.cjb.net
          **
          Andie4545: I want to see Britney Spears perform!! (dont shoot me for that)
          Megara133: ::resists urge to shoot::
          Megara133: lol
          Andie4545: well pretend like, Chan...Wan...Wang...Chung was preforming!

          http://im.yahoo.com
        • Xmimitachikawax@aol.com
          Message 4 of 15 , Sep 9 12:18 PM
            In a message dated 9/9/01 12:14:05 PM, megara133@... writes:

            << ::delurk:: I agree. Yum. That is *so* Seregil, lol ^^; >>

            ::Also delurks:: I want Kheeta actors! ^^;; lol, I am a sole Kheeta fan.
            So cute.. ^^;;

            :: Jackie-chan ::

            :: "Galgarion is Cherry's butt?! That is gonna be the coolest boss fight
            *EVER*!" - Eikre, RPG World ::

            :: S'ennuyer -- http://sennuyer.cjb.net ::
            :: Kaito Stampede Jackie=chan Dark Adventures~! ::
          • whetner@yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 15 , Sep 9 6:07 PM
              That's a great picture, perfect for Seregil. But it looks like a pic
              from when he was younger. He might be too old now...

              --- In Flewelling@y..., "Wolfling" <wolfling@s...> wrote:
              > <delurking>
              >
              > Hi...
              >
              > A friend of mine sent this pic of Johnny Depp to me, raving about
              how much it
              > looked like Seregil. I had to agree and, knowing that Lynn's
              mentioned him as a
              > choice before, thought it would be nice to share...
              >
              > Here's the url...

              20play%20%20Sere
              > gil/jd2seregil3.jpg
              >
              > Wolfling
              > Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons
              > For thou art crunchy and good with
              > ketchup
            • Andrea Chavez
              Message 6 of 15 , Sep 10 1:41 PM
                Dear sweet gods above
                That is SOME picture -- kaTHUD!
                (ouch)

                Andrea -- all goo-goo eyed in Moscow

                =====
                Andrea C

                "I always pass on good advice,
                It's the only thing to do with it" --Oscar Wilde

                http://im.yahoo.com
              • dangelle@hotmail.com
                Message 7 of 15 , Sep 10 3:11 PM
                  --- In Flewelling@y..., Andrea Chavez <achavez47@y...> wrote:

                  > Dear sweet gods above
                  > That is SOME picture -- kaTHUD!
                  > (ouch)

                  You okay?

                  Angelle, who can't resist another peak
                • Pharlain
                  Message 8 of 15 , Sep 10 3:49 PM
                    on 9/10/01 6:11 PM, dangelle@... at dangelle@... wrote:

                    > You okay?
                    >
                    > Angelle, who can't resist another peak

                    I agree. I've been peeking all weekend. Ever since I got it. That is just
                    such a yummy fic. And then *that* reminded me how sexy Sere is so I'm going
                    back and reading the books again....then peeking... then reading... how will
                    I ever get work done?
                    --
                    ~Pharlain
                    "I will grow old a great and groaning man,
                    Message 9 of 15 , Sep 11 7:19 AM
                      LOL. Whaddid I tell ya?

                      Lynn

                      Message 10 of 15 , Sep 15 7:20 AM
                        I should probably mention again his amazing cameos in "Before Night
                        Falls" (I think that's the right title--- foreign film, up for an
                        Oscar last year) as a threatening prison official and as an
                        outrageously slutty transvestite prisoner in that same prison. If I
                        hadn't known he was in it, I wouldn't have recognized him either time.

                        Lynn