Soup...mmmmm...

  • yourbittergirl@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2001
      Oh, I've got to contribute some soup recipes! I'll do it tonight when
      I get home. BTW, the Moosewood cookbooks by Mollie Katzen have great
      vegitarian soup recipes (if y'all aren't already familiar with them).

      I know it's getting colder, but this IS high tomato season so I'll
      include gazpacho.

      Thyris' lamb and leek stew sounds fabulous...I'm so excited.
      jen