Re: [Flewelling] Re: OT Transformation

  • Megara
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 31, 2001
      I love names...I'm always coming up with them, noticing ones I like...I
      used to have a document somewhere on my computer where I wrote down all
      the names I liked..Seyonne *is* a really great name..I wish I had thought
      of it ^^;

      Megara

      > and yes yes I did also think that there should have been something
      > between Seyonne and Aleksander... but I guess I am a bit stuck in that
      > mindset *ggg*... isn't Seyonne just the most adorable name you ever
      > heard? I have such a weak spot for beautiful names.

      =====
      Sub Persona // Under the Mask.. http://subpersona.cjb.net
      **
      The *real* Dom no Miko, no matter WHAT Kaitou Stampede Jackie-chan Dark says XP
      **
      "Ever notice how all movies are made in, like, California? Or sometimes Illinois? Or Idaho?" -Egg

      http://im.yahoo.com
    • dangelle@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 1, 2001
        --- In Flewelling@y..., Megara <megara133@y...> wrote:
        > I love names...I'm always coming up with them, noticing ones I
        like...I
        > used to have a document somewhere on my computer where I wrote down
        all
        > the names I liked..Seyonne *is* a really great name..I wish I had
        thought
        > of it ^^;
        >
        > Megara

        Seyonne is a great name. It's funny that the three of us like it so
        much when we probably have three different ways of pronouncing it.
        In my mind it is something like Say-own'.

        Angelle
      • Megara
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 1, 2001
          Actually, that's how I pronounce it, too...but I suppose it could be
          pronounced like "See-own" or "Say-yon" or something.. o.O;

          =====