Re: Yeah, too quiet . . .

  • Lynn
    Message 1 of 21 , Aug 9, 2001
      --- In Flewelling@y..., "noerml" <noerml@a...> wrote:
      > > Yes, there are many Watchers and even they don't know who the whole
      > > membership is. It's on a need to know basis. Seregil and Micum have
      > > worked together for years (Seregil brough Micum in) and they have a
      > > circle of contacts, like the blind man and Erisa, and redoubts like the=

      > > cave. These are not permanent points in daily life, but more like bus
      > > station that you use when you need it. If they end up in the northlands=

      > > again, they will use them again.
      >
      > Oh sounds promising....anything planed yet ;-)
      >

      > Nörml

      Hmmmmm. Could be.
      Message 2 of 21 , Aug 9, 2001
        > > again, they will use them again.
        >
        > Oh sounds promising....anything planed yet ;-)
        >

        > Nörml

        Hmmmmm. Could be.

        Well actually i dunno what i'd like to read, more of that old stuff or
        something new.
        I mean there is Zengati, the Drysians and the Zentaurs,,,and those giants
        Seregil
        and Micum encountered and barely escapped...hard to decide really....
        Well...makes me think of a Stephen King book *G*....it involved an author
        *chuckle*

        Nörml
        who's not really having mean thoughts ;)
      • Loireag
        Message 3 of 21 , Aug 11, 2001
          Damn! That was excellent. And now I have to wait another year for the
          next one <sniffle>.

          The one cool think about LITS, SD, and TM was that I read them all in
          paperback and they were all there to be had, no waiting involved.

          I do have a question for those who have read the book, though...

          dancing chihuahuas through the library...

          Ok, so...

          My roommate (who's already read the book) and I can't decide what
          might've happened to Ki...is he dead? Eep...I don't even want to think
          so. What do y'all think?

          cheers,
          Robin B.

          =====
          "You were my soul and my silence
          You were my hope, my lightness
          You were the sword at my side
          through all the winds that blow..." -- Duncan Sheik
          Visit my manor -- http://www.angelfire.com/ma2/loireag
          Check out Rambles! -- http://www.rambles.net
          a cultural arts magazine

          http://phonecard.yahoo.com/
        • dangelle@hotmail.com
          Message 4 of 21 , Aug 11, 2001
            --- In Flewelling@y..., Loireag <loireag@y...> wrote:
            > Damn! That was excellent. And now I have to wait another year for
            the
            > next one <sniffle>.
            >
            > The one cool think about LITS, SD, and TM was that I read them all
            in
            > paperback and they were all there to be had, no waiting involved.
            >
            > I do have a question for those who have read the book, though...

            > dancing chihuahuas through the library...
            >
            > Ok, so...
            >
            > My roommate (who's already read the book) and I can't decide what
            > might've happened to Ki...is he dead? Eep...I don't even want to
            think
            > so. What do y'all think?
            >
            > cheers,
            > Robin B.

            The more I think about it, the more I'm conviced he's not dead.
            Lhel, who seems to know everything, told Arkoniel that the boy must
            not be harmed. Arkoniel, who is already broken up over the killing
            of the male twin, would do what he could to ensure Ki never found out
            the truth without having to harm him. I think maybe he erased the
            boy's memory. Besides, I rather cherish my first notion while
            reading the book that Ki will end up as Tobin's consort once he
            becomes queen. Of course, we have to wait a whole year before
            finding out *sigh*

            Angelle
          • Jeffrey Alger
            Message 5 of 21 , Aug 12, 2001
              --- Loireag <loireag@...> wrote:
              > Damn! That was excellent. And now I have to wait
              > another year for the
              > next one <sniffle>.
              >
              > The one cool think about LITS, SD, and TM was that I
              > read them all in
              > paperback and they were all there to be had, no
              > waiting involved.
              >
              > I do have a question for those who have read the
              > book, though...

              > dancing chihuahuas through the library...
              >
              > Ok, so...
              >
              > My roommate (who's already read the book) and I
              > can't decide what
              > might've happened to Ki...is he dead? Eep...I don't
              > even want to think
              > so. What do y'all think?

              I don't think he is dead. It seems like it would be
              such a waste to build up a character that much, and
              have them die at the end of the first book. Of
              course, she did kill of Nysander, but he had two
              books, and I have a feeling at some point we will read
              his story.

              So, no, I don't think Ki is dead. Please Lynn...don't
              let him be dead!!!!

              Jeff

              http://im.yahoo.com/