Remodeled webpage

  • Lynn
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 9, 2001
      Thanks to webdesigner Katherine Lawrence, my homepage has a clean now
      look. Same address (www.sff.net/people/Lynn.Flewelling) and the gallery
      is back in a much more manageable form.

      Lynn
    • dangelle@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 9, 2001
        --- In Flewelling@y..., "Lynn" <Leafmirror@a...> wrote:
        > Thanks to webdesigner Katherine Lawrence, my homepage has a clean
        now
        > look. Same address (www.sff.net/people/Lynn.Flewelling) and the
        gallery
        > is back in a much more manageable form.
        >
        > Lynn

        It looks great! I checked out the gallery and just love some of the
        artwork people have sent in. I especially liked Consulting the Otter.

        Angelle
      • Lynn
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 9, 2001
          --- In Flewelling@y..., dangelle@h... wrote:
          > --- In Flewelling@y..., "Lynn" <Leafmirror@a...> wrote:
          > > Thanks to webdesigner Katherine Lawrence, my homepage has a clean
          > now
          > > look. Same address (www.sff.net/people/Lynn.Flewelling) and the
          > gallery
          > > is back in a much more manageable form.
          > >
          > > Lynn
          >
          > It looks great! I checked out the gallery and just love some of the
          > artwork people have sent in. I especially liked Consulting the Otter.
          >
          > Angelle

          That's one of my favorites, too. Now I have to look around my messy
          desktop and see if I've got unpublished art lying around. If anyone
          here has sent me art and doesn't see it in the galleries, please do
          send me a reminder. I am not the world's most organized person.
        • Alexandra Y. Kwan
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 9, 2001
            Hello,

            From: "Lynn" <Leafmirror@...>
            > > > Thanks to webdesigner Katherine Lawrence, my homepage has a clean
            > > now
            > > > look. Same address (www.sff.net/people/Lynn.Flewelling) and the
            > > gallery
            > > > is back in a much more manageable form.

            It looks very good (not to imply it didn't before... Actually it didn't
            before <g>). Very clean and effective.

            little Alex

          • Megara
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 9, 2001
              It looks really nice! ::wanders off to look through the gallery::

              --- Lynn <Leafmirror@...> wrote:
              > Thanks to webdesigner Katherine Lawrence, my homepage has a clean now
              > look. Same address (www.sff.net/people/Lynn.Flewelling) and the gallery
              > is back in a much more manageable form.
              >
              > Lynn

              =====
              Sub Persona // Under the Mask.. http://subpersona.cjb.net
              **
              Apep no Miko and Keeper of Miguel's Godlike Hat
              **
              Megara133: dilandau has a monkey?
              Almighty Kupo: dilandau has alot more than a monkey
              Almighty Kupo: he has a whole monkey farm

              http://phonecard.yahoo.com/