New Member

  • selkie@gurlmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2001
      Hello all!
      I am a new member here, and after lurking for a while I decided to introduce myself. My name is Cariad, and I am 18 years old. I live in Ohio for the moment, although I will be moving to New York soon when I go away to college in the fall. I absolutely love Lynn Flewelling's books...although, like all good things, I wish there were more of them! I can't wait for the next one to come out. : ) I have been very fascinated with the discussion about foreign languages that has been going on, because I am fascinated with foreign languages in general. I love learning them...I've had six years of French and two-and-a-half of Spanish, and I always am wanting to learn more! Every time I hear people speaking in a language I don't understand, I have an incredible desire to learn it. I'm going to be dangerous at college, when there will be many foreign language courses to take. : ) Well, that sums up my intro. Take care,
      Cariad