heath ledger as alec

  • annika@gfz-potsdam.de
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2001
      *delurking*

      just wanted to say that i REALLY like heath ledger. he is SOO
      good-looking, he´s raising goosebumps all over my body.

      he would be nice as alec, buuuut have you ever seen Vincent
      Kartheiser; he was in that film with Patrick Stewart (masterminds),
      and i think i´ve seen him once in ER as well.

      he´s only 21 years old, and looks even younger. and he´s more
      lean in
      the face and not as muscled as heath ledger. quite feminine even.

      i´ll put some pictures in the files section,

      annika :)

      *returning to lurk-modus*