Re: Casting Game- Animated feature?

  • takeda_ranko@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 17 , Apr 1, 2001
      Waah. Here I go, sinking into my anime roots...

      > If you take this into consideration you have to think of which
      people
      > have the best voices. Also, I vote for small-name screen stars.
      People with
      > unfamiliar voices would be best.

      I have a few ideas for voice actors, but the whole thing would have
      to be translated into Japanese.

      1. Nysander = Koyasu Takehito. I'm thinking his Touga style from
      Utena.
      2. Alec (or Seregil) = Seki Tomokazu. He'd work equally well for
      either of them, because he can do an Alec-y Chichiri voice or a
      Seregil-ish Van voice. Or Dee, from FAKE. ^_^
      3. Alec = That girl! That girl! You know that girl? Yuuki something.
      She does Omi from Weiss Kreuz. I'll get back to you all on her name.

      Yes, I know these seiyuus (voice actors) are all on Weiss Kreuz. And
      no, I'm NOT thinking of them because I just watched 6 straight hours
      of WK.

      Does anyone else have a clue what I'm talking about? *grins weakly*

      KMS
      Keeper of KenKen's goggle Windex
    • Pharlain
      Message 2 of 17 , Apr 1, 2001
        on 4/1/01 7:01 PM, takeda_ranko@... at takeda_ranko@...
        wrote:

        > Yes, I know these seiyuus (voice actors) are all on Weiss Kreuz. And
        > no, I'm NOT thinking of them because I just watched 6 straight hours
        > of WK.

        sorry to say I never liked WK

        --

        ~Pharlain

        Plots are fun, sometimes. As long as they don't get in the way of the sex...
        ~Jade
      • Jennifer Levy
        Message 3 of 17 , Apr 1, 2001
          My $.02 on the animation thing is that it's an excellent
          idea if it could be done well, just because it'd be so much
          easier to get the characters to physically match the images
          Lynn has in her head. The problem is, the only animation
          I've seen in the U.S. that was aimed at adults either
          faded in to obscurity before it was seen by more than a few
          people, or was forced by the production studios to have
          kiddie elements added and anything that could be considered
          "adult material" taken out because too many adults wouldn't be
          caught dead going to an animated movie without dragging their
          children along. I really would hate to see either happen
          with an animated "Luck in the Shadows"...*iffer imagines
          Seregil and Alec turned in to cousins or something equally
          dumb to explain their closeness, then shudders*

          On Sun, 1 Apr 2001 takeda_ranko@... wrote:

          > Waah. Here I go, sinking into my anime roots...
          [...]
          > 3. Alec = That girl! That girl! You know that girl? Yuuki something.
          > She does Omi from Weiss Kreuz. I'll get back to you all on her name.

          Ummm...ummm...Yuuki Hiro is not a girl...he's got the sweetest
          little boy voice, and in some of the publicity photos he could
          almost pass for a girl, but he's definitely a guy.

          --iffer the lurker who has developed a really huge crush on
          Yuuki-san