amazon

  • Teresa ���
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2001
      hi everyone!

      hi Lynn,
      I can't remember who said that they'd ordered the next one of your books
      Lynn, but I did go to Amazon to check out theBone Doll, and saw that you
      have a book called Oracles Queen that is going to be published in 2002.
      Accurate or not?

      I did get my hands on Mark Anthony's two books and they are truly splendid!!
      Read them in two days! I seriously couldn't put them down. Now I'm thinking
      about ordering the 3rd one..... but we'll see, money's running low...
      again..

      well, got to go have Spanish soon.

      cheers,
      Teresa
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6, 2001
        In a message dated 2/6/01 12:59:27 PM, psb_path@... writes:

        >I can't remember who said that they'd ordered the next one of your books
        >
        >Lynn, but I did go to Amazon to check out theBone Doll, and saw that you
        >
        >have a book called Oracles Queen that is going to be published in 2002.
        >
        >Accurate or not?

        The UK is really hot to trot. "The Oracle's Queen" is the working title of
        the second book in the Bone Doll trilogy. I didn't really intend for that to
        be the actual title, just a place holder in the book proposal. But yes, it
        will be published, hopefully then. I'm not sure what the final title will be.