Re[2]: the casting game

  • Patricia Paterson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 1999
      Dear All,

      Since this is my first letter, I am a 46-year-old computer support Technical
      Manager, living in Dallas, Texas. My partner found Luck in the Shadows
      early last summer, and when I got hold of it, I proceeded to devour the entire series.
      And all this list-talk has got me reading Luck again...

      In terms of the casting game, it would require a career change for the
      individual involved, but Seragil would have to be played by ice skater
      Philippe Candeloro. The accent would be wrong (altho just a hint of
      accent might be appropriate), but in terms of looks, he's a dead
      ringer. And when he performs, no matter what his costume/performance,
      he becomes the part. If you've never seen his skating performances, you should.

      As for Mardus, I just don't see Johnny Depp. Mardus needs more
      maturity and elegance but with a certain amount of menace. My
      candidates would be John Malkovich, Anthony Hopkins, Lee Van Cleef or
      (going back a few years) Anthony Zerbe...

      Patricia