Re: [Flewelling] Re: Favorite Scene (and the like)

  • Pharlain
    Message 1 of 46 , Jan 3, 2001
      on 1/3/01 10:37 PM, Sheryl at yummy@... wrote:

      > Oh yeah, prophecies and all that can be so...confusing. Yet,
      > sometimes, that fact is what makes it all the more satisfying when
      > the true meanings are actually found. If I even make any sense...
      >
      > Well, I don't know if what the rhui'auros said was true or not, but
      > what really moved me was Seregil's reaction to Alec's distress about
      > the possibility of not having any children, and then when Alec sensed
      > Seregil's emotions on the matter, how well they comforted each
      > other. I thought it was touching.

      agreed. It was so sweet how freaked sere-chan was that he might not be able
      to give his love somthing! Why can't I find a guy like that? Or a girl for
      that matter.
    • mariannh@online.no
      Message 46 of 46 , Jan 5, 2001
        --- In Flewelling@egroups.com, dorje_darkangel@g... wrote:

        > << <lucky you!!! >>
        >
        > ak! that i can make time or that i haven't read it yet?? *laughs*
        > ~Deby
        Both, I think. Enjoy! : We have "end of term" here next week so I have
        depressingly much to do = can't read for fun. Very nice to know others
        can just now. (That didn't come out the way I intended it to, but...)
        mariann who is about to drive through the snow to a boring meeting