Re: Favorite Scene

  • HarleyQuinn220@aol.com
    Message 1 of 46 , Jan 1, 2001
      Ok, someone asked what our fave Alec/Seregil scenes are & for me it's a tie:
      1) The end of SD where Seregil tries to leave & Alec goes after him (aw...so
      cute)
      & 2) in TM after Alec & Seregil have realized they just..um...well, "did it"
      (hehe) w/the windows wide open, Alec's all embarressed & Seregil's just
      getting a kick out of the whole situation, lol.

      k, that's enought from me...
      -Harley

      ***

      **Keeper of Lindsay's similarity to Alex Krycek**
      **Keeper of Xander's Jimmy Olsen Voice**
      **Keeper of Tara's love of horses**
      **Keeper of Faith's five major groups of torture**
      **Keeper of Gunn's disbelief in an evil white folks' mecca**
      **Keeper of Gunn's idea of a good time**
      **Keeper of Gunn's desire to throw more vampires in with them lawyers**
      **Keeper of Larry's knowledge that Xander went through the same thing as him**

      "I'm still waiting for the all gay, all naked ep [of "Buffy"] next season!"
      -Amber Benson

      "Oz not gone forever, but Seth leave show! Some of you may say that's not
      reason enough for Willow's change, but as a matter of fact when Seth left I
      turned gay too, and so did most of the camera crew" --Joss Whedon
    • mariannh@online.no
      Message 46 of 46 , Jan 5, 2001
        --- In Flewelling@egroups.com, dorje_darkangel@g... wrote:

        > << <lucky you!!! >>
        >
        > ak! that i can make time or that i haven't read it yet?? *laughs*
        > ~Deby
        Both, I think. Enjoy! : We have "end of term" here next week so I have
        depressingly much to do = can't read for fun. Very nice to know others
        can just now. (That didn't come out the way I intended it to, but...)
        mariann who is about to drive through the snow to a boring meeting