Re: [Flewelling] Re: The Casting Game

  • dorje_darkangel@gundam.com
    Message 1 of 107 , Dec 12, 2000
      i think miyazaki would be better at more... cute things, if you know what i
      mean! *laughs* although mononoke was not... "cute"... yeah.... *laughs again*

      CLAMP might do a good job of it... or yun kouga. ^_^

      *giggles* or ... maybe I will do it one day... *makes a face*
    • Andrea Chavez
      Message 107 of 107 , Apr 2, 2001
        OHMIGOD!! yes, I could see that! Roux had that Seregil
        quality and, well, If you've seen Ed Wood, You've seen
        Johnny in Drag! HAHAHAHA.

        ummm, an interesting idea indeed.
        Andrea