New book - spoilers

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2012
      Spoiler space

      Hope this is enough.

      Oh it was so lovely to be back in Rhiminee.

      I know Lynn was a bit upset by negative comments re the last two books, but they were fine, the only problem was that the people who had read the Nightrunner books before the Tamir trilogy, had been waiting a few years for the next installment while Tamir was finished and eagerly looking forward to finding out how all our favourite characters were getting on. And of course it was in Plenimar with Alec and Seregil mostly apart.

      I really don't think there would have been the negative comments without the long gap, as re-reading all the books prior to Casket of Souls, the overall saga flows just fine, with the return to Rhiminee in Caskets.

      The good news is the Goddess is back to her evil best hehe. I think I lost count of the dead bodies lol, and definitely sniffed when Alec's friend died.

      I think I have developed an evil side myself though. I cough, was sort of hoping that Elani would succumb to.. And almost cheered when Phoria bit the dust. I know, I know, but Klia so would make a good Queen. And Thero sigh, so romantic :-).

      Well done Lynn, am really looking forward to the last book, although a bad bit of my mind would rather like to delete the 'last' bit of it lol.

      Hmm if course there's always the last book to hmm have Elani meet some accident hehe. The Goddess has form in this kind of thing.... Looks hopefully across the Atlantic.

      Helen

      Sent from my iPad
    • Lynn Flewelling
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2012