new book

    Message 1 of 3 , May 11, 2012
      Hi everyone.. just a note to remind you all its only 18 days til Casket of
      Souls is released and if you post anything on it, don't forget lots of
      spoiler space and to put a warning in the subject header. Thanks :-).

      Everyone getting excited?

      Me I'm just hoping that Amazon UK actually get enough stock to cover pre
      orders this time lol so I'm not a week or so behind everyone else getting to
      read it.

    • Tahra
      Message 2 of 3 , May 11, 2012
        I still have hopes of finding it somewhere in London... Make for a nice
        return trip.

        Also, I should reread the other 2... Since I believe I only read the last
        one once, and the one before twice. As opposed to all the others, that were
        probably read 10+ times :)

        _____