Re: [Flewelling] Twitter Question and Answer Session and Giveaway!

    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 13, 2012
      yup :-)

      poor old yahoo, it gets rather overshadowed these days what with facebook
      and twitter and co, nieces have converted me into using facebook, earned
      myself the name of stalker auntie now lol cos they keep forgetting i can see
      all that they post ;-).

      maybe we should have a facebook verson of Flewelling.. what do people
      think?

      aharlib@... writes:

      aharlib@...
      That would be a great idea!
      Thanks!
      Amy

      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 13, 2012
        Perhaps Facebook is a good idea, since it's more active. I do have an author page there: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lynn-Flewelling/145593970532 (Someone just posted a nice picture of a shirtless "Seregil look alike" with a snake.)

        And of course if you do start a group, I will support you!

        Lynn

        On Mar 13, 2012, at 5:13 AM, HBrown9628@... wrote:

        > yup :-)
        >
        > poor old yahoo, it gets rather overshadowed these days what with Facebook
        > and twitter and co, nieces have converted me into using Facebook, earned
        > myself the name of stalker auntie now lol cos they keep forgetting i can see
        > all that they post ;-).
        >
        > maybe we should have a facebook verson of Flewelling.. what do people
        > think?

        > aharlib@... writes:
        >
        > aharlib@...
        > That would be a great idea!
        > Thanks!
        > Amy

      • Anne Bennett
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 14, 2012
          If you did do a facebook, you could do a private "group" if you wanted to maintain some of the close-knit feel of the yahoo group. That way people would still have to initiate contact and posts that people make to the group wouldn't show up on their friend's feed (unless they were also group members).
          I think it sounds like a good idea.

        • Nicky
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 15, 2012
            I think it would be a good idea. Much easier to follow than Twitter. :)
            Nicky

            Perhaps Facebook is a good idea, since it's more active. I do have an author
            age there: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lynn-Flewelling/145593970532
            Someone just posted a nice picture of a shirtless "Seregil look alike" with a
            nake.)
            And of course if you do start a group, I will support you!
            Lynn

            n Mar 13, 2012, at 5:13 AM, HBrown9628@... wrote:
            > yup :-)

            poor old yahoo, it gets rather overshadowed these days what with Facebook
            and twitter and co, nieces have converted me into using Facebook, earned
            myself the name of stalker auntie now lol cos they keep forgetting i can see
            all that they post ;-).

            maybe we should have a facebook verson of Flewelling.. what do people
            think?

            aharlib@... writes:

            aharlib@...
            That would be a great idea!
            Thanks!
            Amy

            I imagine so. If that turns out to be a major problem, and there's
            enough
            interest, I might be able to do something similar here?

            Lynn

            On Mar 12, 2012, at 6:38 PM, rudie@... wrote:

            > Do you need a twitter account to participate?

            ahoo! Groups Links
            Individual Email | Traditional
            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          • Tahra
            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 15, 2012
              I mostly hate facebook.. though needed to get an account for something or
              other, I'm quite ignorant on the subject.

              So, please post instructions for dummies how to do that, ok? ;)

              _____