LAST DAY TO VOTE FOR SEREGIL!! >_

  • alec_de_rhiminee
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 8, 2012
      Or more like last hour? orz... please, anybody who read this still on time, go to this link and support Seregil with your vote! >_<

      I really didn't think Bast could start winning more votes in the last, what? six hours?! >_< Argh, Seregil had more than 100 votes in advantage and now... waaaaaaah! I can't keep quiet after this punch to my fan-pride! DX So let's give it a last try! SEREGIL STILL CAN WIN, I KNOW IT!! (wºAº)w

      http://sf-fantasy.suvudu.com/2012/03/cage-match-2012-round-1-bast-versus-seregil.html#comments
    • Quidditch
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 8, 2012
        Too bad Seregil didn't win. If I'd known about this earlier, I would've voted. The story was amusing, though.

        Fawkes