Re: [Flewelling] Lynn's Birthday, 10/20/2011, 12:00 am

    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 19, 2011
      Happy Birthday and many more!
      I hope you have a wonderful day with lots of friends and family, lovely
      presents and a yummy cake. :-)

      Tawariel
    • Amy Harlib
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 19, 2011
        aharlib@...
        I second these emotions.

        MANY HAPPY RETURNS VIBES AND HUGS.
        Cheers!
        Amy

        I hope you have a wonderful day with lots of friends and family, lovely
        presents and a yummy cake. :-)

      • Tahra
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 20, 2011
          Happy birthday!

          Have a great day ;)

        • H. Cat
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 20, 2011
            Happy birthday!!!

            On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 1:33 AM, Tahra <queentahra@...> wrote:

            > **
            >

            > Happy birthday!
            >
            > Have a great day ;)

            In this kind of world where you can't have even small dreams,
            I want to always, always be able to like being who I am.

            I want to cherish
            each day I can live freely, so
            I'll walk whatever path I want.

            I don't want to be manipulated by filthy lies and words.
            I don't want to turn away from my true feelings.

            In this kind of world where you can't say what you want,
            I'll go on with my life, not deceiving myself.

            In this moment we face it head-on,
            we have to fight
            in order to keep our pride. - (Lyrics taken from Takashi Sorimachi's
            "Poison")

          • Peter Andersson
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 20, 2011
              Happy Birthday wishes from Sweden.

              /Peter

            • Michelle
              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 20, 2011
                HAPPY BIRTHDAY~!~!

                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 24, 2011
                  Oooh Im so sorry Lynn, been away for a few days helping the niece, but glad
                  you had a lovely birthday this year :-).

                  Helen

                  ps... grovel, any chance of the Nightrunner books having Kindle editions?
                  I got mine this year finally, complete with hot pink cover and light, I'm
                  in love. I've read more books since I've had it than I have in years.

                  Flewelling@yahoogroups.com writes:

                  Reminder from: _Flewelling Yahoo! Group_
                  (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Flewelling/cal) Title: Lynn's Birthday Date: Thursday October
                  20, 2011 Time: 12:00 am - 12:00 am Repeats: This event repeats every
                  year. Notes: October 20th
                  The birthday of our beloved Goddess Lynn Flewelling... May the Gods grant
                  her many chocolates... Get reminders on your mobile, Yahoo! Messenger,
                  and email.
                  _Edit reminder options_
                  (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Flewelling/cal?v=75)

                  Copyright © 2011 _Yahoo! Inc._ (http://www.yahoo.com/) All Rights