Re: Hellohoohoo..anyone out there? :)

  • Evelyn
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 6 8:39 AM
      Yes, I guess everyone's still around, just real busy:). Hope everyone hasn't grow out of Nightrunner or Tamir triad!

      Our goddess has kept us alive:)

      Oh, and a present for all, in case some hasn't noticed amidst the daily chores, two drawings of Alec and Seregil under Files- Art Gallery. Titled "Alec + Seregil Portrait" and "Seregil & Alec"

      Hope it brightens everyone's day!

      Cheers,

      Evelyn