Hellohoohoo..anyone out there? :)

    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 26, 2011
      uh... this list has been sorta dead in the past months. Was wondering if u guys are still alive? :)

      cheers,
      noerml
    • Michelle
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 26, 2011
        There is research to be done on the people who are Still Alive
        And believe me I am Still Alive
        I'm doing SCIENCE and I'm Still Alive
        I feel FANTASTIC and I'm Still Alive

        (couldn't resist!)

        But seriously, where has everyone been? I've been wondering the same...

        Michelle

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 26, 2011
          Here Michelle, have some cake! XD

          I'm also still alive, though I've never been very active here so I'm not sure
          that's helping much. ^^

          Miya of Geneva

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 26, 2011
            Still alive here as well. Mmmmmm... Cake.

            I just usually don't respond unless it's relevant to my interests. :)

            -Kristi

          • Wolf SilverOak
            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 26, 2011
              I ache too much from emptying, painting, tearing carpet out and moving
              furniture back into my living room to be dead.}:P

              -Wolf

              Semper Fi, Once a Marine, Always a Marine.
              Without Chaos, there can be no Order.
              <http://wolfsilveroak.insanejournal.com>
              http://wolfsilveroak.insanejournal.com - Wolf's Den blog

              <http://wolfsilveroak.deviantart.com> http://wolfsilveroak.deviantart.com-
              DeviantArt page
              <http://www.facebook.com/DantesSpiritShops>
              http://www.facebook.com/DantesSpiritShops - Dante's Spirit Shop Fan Page

                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 27, 2011
                  I'm still here just :-).

                  I think most people haunt facebook and livejournal and stuff these days and
                  the poor old mailing lists are turning into antiques.

                  Myself, Ive been pretty busy, dad is still going strong, 87 this December
                  and still having his cancer treatment, mom's just got out of hospital,
                  almost finished herself off by taking steroids the doctor gave her, and had to
                  go into hospital so they could sort her out.

                  oooh I did finally get my Kindle though, its gorgeous, got the hot pink
                  cover with the light so I could read in bed in the dark, sadly that runs the
                  battery down a lot faster but Im busy collecting lots of books and reading
                  more than Ive done in a long time.

                • rudie@hellokitty.com
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jun 28, 2011
                    Still here, just wicked busy. Tourist season in Maine gets KARAZZZY! ^_^

                    Message 9 of 9 , Sep 6, 2011
                      Yes, I guess everyone's still around, just real busy:). Hope everyone hasn't grow out of Nightrunner or Tamir triad!

                      Our goddess has kept us alive:)

                      Oh, and a present for all, in case some hasn't noticed amidst the daily chores, two drawings of Alec and Seregil under Files- Art Gallery. Titled "Alec + Seregil Portrait" and "Seregil & Alec"

                      Hope it brightens everyone's day!

                      Cheers,

                      Evelyn