Re: [Flewelling] Re: CASKET OF SOULS news!

  • Michelle
    Message 1 of 7 , May 15, 2011
      Well, the could be morally divided or there could be other factors causing them
      to be divided. Lynn is an excellent writer, there could be something we don't
      know about that will happen. It's clear they're more on Klia's side, because
      she's the better of the two, but they're still loyal to Phoria because she's
      their queen, right? Going against her could cause some major problems for our
      Nightrunners, couldn't it? I think that's probably reason enough to be divided.