Re: [Flewelling] CASKET OF SOULS news!

    Message 1 of 7 , May 14, 2011
      Ooh this sounds fun :-). Been waiting to find out what happened with
      Phoria, Klia and co.

      Starts patiently waiting..

      lynn.flewelling@... writes:

      Casket of Souls, the sixth Nightrunner book, will be published in the US
      Feb. 2012. I'm not sure about other countries yet.

      It is available for pre-order at Amazon.com

      Blurb:

      The Nightrunners are back in this gripping novel full of Lynn Flewelling's
      trademark action, intrigue, and richly imagined characters.

      More than the dissolute noblemen they appear to be, Alec and Seregil are
      skillful spies, dedicated to serving queen and country. But when they
      stumble across evidence of a plot pitting Queen Phoria against Princess Klia, the
      two Nightrunners will find their loyalties torn as never before. Even at
      the best of times, the royal court at Rhíminee is a serpents' nest of
      intrigue, but with the war against Plenimar going badly, treason simmers just
      below the surface.

      And that's not all that poses a threat: A mysterious plague is spreading
      through the crowded streets of the city, striking young and old alike—a
      plague that may well be magical in nature. Now, as panic mounts and the body
      count rises, hidden secrets emerge. And as Seregil and Alec are about to
      learn, conspiracies and plagues have one thing in common: The cure can be as
      deadly as the disease.

    • Michelle
      Message 2 of 7 , May 15, 2011
        Well, the could be morally divided or there could be other factors causing them
        to be divided. Lynn is an excellent writer, there could be something we don't
        know about that will happen. It's clear they're more on Klia's side, because
        she's the better of the two, but they're still loyal to Phoria because she's
        their queen, right? Going against her could cause some major problems for our
        Nightrunners, couldn't it? I think that's probably reason enough to be divided.