2011 Writing on the Waves II Cruise Workshop Update

  • Lynn
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2010
      Our travel agent has informed me that the guaranteed price of the cruise ends on Jan. 3, although you can still sign up for the cruise, and the rates may or may not go up. (Scratching head) Space still available, with a mix of past students and new faces signed up already!

      For the latest updates and to chat with past students and new ones, you can also check out the FB page!
      http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=104747006228661&ref=mf